We offer a range of immersive, exciting post-high school gap years programs in Israel for Jewish students. The following programs are available for students to choose from:
- Gap Year Program – 9-month Israel gap year program based half the year in Jerusalem and half the year in Tel Aviv
- Aardvark International – combines the Gap Year Program with the addition of 6 trips to different countries throughout the world
- Semester Program – 5-month university program allowing students to choose to live in either Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Selah Program – a dynamic, 9-month Jewish learning program for students who are seeking a deeper approach to the study of Judaism in Israel. The Selah track supplements the Gap Year Program with unique and intensive Jewish educational elements.
- Plus Programs – combines Aardvark’s long-term experience in Israel with a summer working at an American Jewish Summer Camp. Students may choose to participate in any of the Aardvark programs above in combination with the camp experience.
(Sept – Jan)
(Jan – June)
(June – Aug)
(Sept – Dec)
|Fall Semester Program||Jerusalem|
|Gap Year Program / Selah Program / International Program||Jerusalem||Tel Aviv|
|Gap Year Plus Program A||Jerusalem||Tel Aviv||USA Jewish Summer Camp|
|Spring Semester Program||Jerusalem|
|Spring Semester Plus Program||Jerusalem||USA Jewish Summer Camp|
|Gap Year Plus Program B||Tel Aviv||USA Jewish Summer Camp||Jerusalem|