Bring your studies to Israel!
Continue your academic studies from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and
join a diverse community of students and a return to college life.
NEW!! Remote Study Israel (RSI)
ABOUT REMOTE STUDY ISRAEL:
Remote Study Israel (RSI) was designed to enrich undergraduate students whose studies have been moved online, with an academic experience abroad like no other. Take advantage of this rare opportunity in time to continue your studies, explore Israel, and reclaim your campus experience.
How it works:
- Length: 4-Months (January 11, 2021 – May 12, 2021)
- Location: Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
- Logistics: We provide your Israeli entry permit and visa, health insurance, accommodation, security, guidance, and more
- Educational Activities: Engaging cultural programming and communal engagement
- Grants & Scholarships: Masa funding is provided for all Remote Study Israel students!
- Weekly Schedule: The program schedule is designed with your school’s time zone in mind to allow you to take a full day of classes
- Eligibility: Must be Masa-eligible, 18-22 years old, and from the United States, Canada, UK & other selected countries.
Remote Study Israel – Sample Week Schedule
|Morning||RSI Day: Field Trips, Seminars, and More!||Hebrew Ulpan||Hebrew Ulpan||Volunteer||Shabbat Experience or Free Weekend|
|Afternoon||Individual Remote Study||Individual Remote Study||Individual Remote Study||Individual Remote Study||Individual Remote Study|
|Evening||Social / Cultural Activity|
- Reclaim your Campus Experience: Live with your peers in a central location!
- Urban Israeli Living: Get the best of what living in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv has to offer.
- Networking: Meet people your age from different universities
- Continue your University Studies: The program schedule is designed to compliment your school’s time zone so you can continue your online classes
- Hebrew Course: Learn conversational Hebrew twice a week
- Trips: Travel throughout Israel and explore the country!
- Contemporary Israel: Delve into Israel today and the challenges that it faces
- Positive Impact Initiatives: Immerse yourself in Israeli society by volunteering once a week through various partnerships within the community
- Accommodations: Located in the heart of the city, fully furnished apartments in Jerusalem or modern dorms in Tel Aviv; includes all utility expenses, security & housing fees.
- Medical Insurance: Full coverage for new illnesses and injuries, including COVID-19; additional coverage available for pre-existing conditions
- Entrance Permit & Visa: Official documentation to legally stay in Israel for the duration of the program
- Staff Support: 24/7 Staff Support to assist you while in Israel
January 11, 2021 – Arrival in Israel
February 14 – 15, 2021 – Presidents’ Day Trip
March 26 – April 3, 2021 – Passover Vacation
May 12, 2021 – Program Concludes
PROGRAM FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
Application Fee – $100
Tuition – $9,990
Masa Grant/Scholarship – Minimum of $1000 for all qualified applicants
$100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
$2500 Deposit – Due by November 1, 2020
Tuition Balance – Due December 25, 2020
If you cancel for any reason:
- Tuition is fully refundable until December 1, 2020.
- After December 1, 2020, $1000 is non-refundable.
- After December 25, $2500 is non-refundable.
- After the commencement of the program, tuition is non-refundable.
If the applicant’s university cancels their remote study framework:
- Tuition is fully refundable until December 25, 2020.
- After December 25, 2020, exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.